HWIC-4ESW is a New, Cisco Original Part. This Interface Card is in stock and ships the same day. We guarantee this part is compatible with your system.
Features: New, Cisco Original Part
Product Dimension: N/A
Product Specs: The 4-port Cisco EtherSwitch 10/100 high-speed WAN interface card (HWIC) supported on the Cisco 1800 (modular), Cisco 2800, and Cisco 3800 series integrated services routers offer small-to-large-size businesses and enterprise branch office customers the option to integrate switching and routing in one device. This combination offers ease of configuration, deployment, and management while using the powerful characteristics of Cisco routing and Cisco Catalyst switching features.
- Ports: Qty 4 x Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
- Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Communication Mode: Half-duplex, full-duplex
- Switching Protocol: Ethernet
- Features: Layer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1x
Product Weight: 3lb
Shipping Weight: 5lb
Substitute with: HWIC-4ESW, HWIC-4ESW, HWIC4ESW
Compatibility: Compatible with Cisco 1841, 2801, 2811, 2821, 2851, 3825, 3845, integrated services routers.
Warranty: 90 Days warranty for exchange, repair or 14 days return for full credit minus shipping cost with original package unopen.
Technical Support: 24/7 Free and Lifetime.